With a fixed rate mortgage with Champion Credit Union, enjoy the same great rate for up to 30 years.1
- Fixed Rate up to 30 Years1
- Up to 97% Loan to Value
- No Private Mortgage Insurance required
- No Income Limits
- Available for a purchase or refinance
- First-Time Homebuyer Not Required
Being a member of a credit union means that you could pay lower interest rates on your loans. When you borrow locally with Champion Credit Union, you are helping to passionately impact your community by helping us to invest where we can.
Want more details on our mortgage program or to apply online?
Contact one of our mortgage loan originators to get started today!
- Denise Stamey, Haywood County | NMLS# 216277 | 828-549-5921
- Karen Cioce, Haywood County | NMLS# 278913 | 828-400-1482
- Misty Rice, Buncombe County | NMLS# 146380 | 828-231-4829
- Matt Wells, Henderson County | NMLS# 1584880 | 828-399-1502
14.000% APR. For example, if you borrow $100,000 for 30 years at 4.000%, your monthly payment would be $477.42 with the loan amount being 85% or less of the value of your property, depending on your credit score. Rate stated is for a loan secured by an acceptable first lien mortgage on your owner occupied primary residence. The actual amount, interest rate, and term for which you qualify will depend on your income, credit score, property value and other factors. Certain collateral restrictions may apply. This payment amount does not include taxes or insurance, so the payment amount will be higher.
Champion CU NMLS# 509237