We offer a variety of loan programs with a range of options and terms to give you the best loan that will fit your needs, including:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Programs
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Programs
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- FHA Loans
- Manufactured Housing
- Second Homes
Being a member of a credit union means that you could pay lower interest rates on your loans. When you borrow locally with Champion Credit Union, you are helping to passionately impact your community by helping us to invest where we can.
Want more details on our mortgage program or to apply online?
Contact one of our mortgage loan originators to get started today!
- Denise Stamey, Haywood County | NMLS# 216277 | 828-549-5921
- Karen Cioce, Haywood County | NMLS# 278913 | 828-400-1482
- Misty Rice, Buncombe County | NMLS# 146380 | 828-231-4829
- Mary Carswell, Henderson County | NMLS# 1436065 | 828-734-5866
We have upgraded our payment system! You will need to create a new login the first time using the new system.
Note: Mortgage payments made online will only advance the due date one month.
Notes: All loan approvals are subject to normal underwriting guidelines. The actual amount, interest rate, and term for which you qualify will depend on your income, credit score, property value, and other factors. Certain collateral restrictions may apply.
Champion CU NMLS# 509237